Multiple Choice Questions on Oil, Gas, and Petrochemicals
Multiple Choice Questions on Oil, Gas, and Petrochemicals contains over 1500 questions covering the areas such as exploration of oil and gas, refining of oil, natural gas, and petrochemical sectors. It deals with various aspects of the petrochemical sector and attempts to present the subject in a simple and concise manner. The book will help readers evaluate their understanding of the oil and gas sector. In each chapter, the questions are classified into three levels—easy, medium, and tough.
It is a unique book of its kind for students pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree in petroleum exploration, for professionals from petroleum industry, and those who aspire to excel in various competitive exams. The book can also be a guiding tool for various quiz programmes organized at school or university level.
Students pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in petroleum exploration and for the professionals working in upstream, midstream and downstream sector of oil and gas.
Table of Contents
- Exploration and Production
- Natural Gas
You may also like...
- Carbon Capture, Storage, and Utilization Regular Price 950.00 Special Price 855.00
- DSM Action Plan for Tamil Nadu
- Dictionary of Energy: Indian Edition Regular Price 1750.00 Special Price 1575.00
- Defining an integrated energy strategy for India: Ensuring security, sufficiency, and sustainability Regular Price 180.00 Special Price 162.00