Production and technology of bio-diesel: seeding a change
- Author(s): Alok Adholeya
- Size: 182 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 256
- Binding: Hardback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179931578
- Cover Price:
Rs.495.00 / US $35.00
- Special Price: Rs. 446.00 / US $32.00
The book is based on the work that TERI has been doing in the field of bio-diesel production from jatropha. This unique publication covers the entire value chain involved in the production of bio-diesel, right from the nursery stage for the saplings to the production of transesterified oil (bio-diesel) for use in diesel-powered engines. The user will get in one volume valuable information pertaining to the production of bio-diesel, a process that requires inputs from various disciplines, like environment, biotechnology, chemical engineering, finance, economics, and automotive engineering.
• The book discusses in detail all that one wanted to know about bio-diesel.
• It is a compilation of the work that TERI is doing in the field of bio-diesel.
• It is a well structured and well organized representation of data.
• Extensive data in the form of comprehensive tables and figures supports the text.
• The language of the book is simple and pithy, which will interest even a lay reader.
This publication will be a very handy book for biotechnologists, productions engineers, entrepreneurs, policy-makers, and other professionals interested in biofuels.
Table of Contents
• Status of bio-diesel • Production of raw material • Technology for bio-diesel production • Economic analysis of bio-diesel processes - a review • Policy issues for production and use of bio-diesel • Limitations and gaps • Conclusions
You may also like...
- Books for MNRE Scientist-B (Group A - Gazetted) Exam Regular Price 550.00 Special Price 550.00
- Carbon Capture, Storage, and Utilization Regular Price 950.00 Special Price 855.00
- DSM Action Plan for Tamil Nadu
- Plant Biotechnology Regular Price 795.00 Special Price 715.00