TERI Energy Data Directory (TEDDY) 2009
- Author(s): TERI
- Size: 140 mm × 210 mm
- Pages: 266
- Binding: Paperback
- Weight: 350 gms
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179932438
- Cover Price:
Rs.1500.00 / US $129.00
- Special Price: Rs. 1125.00 / US $100.00
An annual publication brought out by TERI since 1986, TEDDY provides an overview of the implications of government policies for the Indian economy. Besides sections on the latest technological developments and the environmental implications of energy use, TEDDY also includes India's commercial energy balances for the past four years. The contents of TEDDY are categorized under: (1) energy supply (oil and gas, coal and lignite, power, renewable energy), (2) energy demand (industry, transport, agriculture, and domestic), (3) forests and environment, and (4) global environmental issues.
• TEDDY is an exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors.
• Recent data along with the data for the past years are presented in the form of structured and easy-to-understand tables.
• Recent advances made in the energy sectors are also represented in the book.
• Glossary of difficult terms is appended at the end of the book.
• Self explanatory figures showing the latest trends in various sectors are also part of each chapter.
Energy companies, industries, research institutes
Table of Contents
• Commercial Energy Balance
• Energy supply
• Oil and gas
• Coal and Lignite
• Renewable Energy
• Energy demand
• Forests and environment
• Global environmental issues
You may also like...
- Books for MNRE Scientist-B (Group A - Gazetted) Exam Regular Price 550.00 Special Price 550.00
- Carbon Capture, Storage, and Utilization Regular Price 950.00 Special Price 855.00
- DSM Action Plan for Tamil Nadu
- Multiple Choice Questions on Renewable Energy Regular Price 395.00 Special Price 356.00