Surviving Disasters : Indrani's Adventures in Plunder land (The Story of Earth’s Contamination)
This series of four books deals with hope and the human spirit while facing adversities – both natural and man made. Mixing fact and fiction, these thought-provoking and innovative stories are told from the perspective of their young protagonists, namely, Salim, Chika, Pari, and Indrani. Covering the aftermath of a calamity in some cases and raising a flag of warning to prevent one from occurring in the future in others, the books bring out the role children can play in bringing about change and the responsibility they have as future citizens.
Other titles in the series
- Chika and the Angry Ocean (ISBN: 9788179935149)
- Pari’s Fight against a Nuclear Threat (ISBN: 9788179935156)
- Salim's Journey through Hell (ISBN: 9788179935132)
About the Author
Suroopa Mukherjee teaches literature at Delhi University. She also enjoys writing fiction for children and young adults. Her stories combine high adventure and serious issues. She admits that writing for children is rewarding, because children are sharp critics and genuine fans.
Table of Contents
- In the dead of night
- Action at the railway station
- Action at the cricket stadium
- Action at India Gate
- A lone witness
- Stop playing games
- A long lost story
- The story of a lost dream
- The game of life begins
- The blueprint
- Searching for clues
- Where is Plunder Land?
- A shocking revelation
- The death trap
- The seat of power
- Dangerous evidence
- The overreacher
- The mystery of the missing floor
- The chase begins
You may also like...
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00
- Let's Get active : Learning about Plants Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00