Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health
The big question: What's the secret to being cool? The right answer: Doing the smart stuff, like keeping yourself in top form!
The Bigger question: What's that going to take? The best answer: Some simple things that keep your body healthy and strong!
The Biggest question: And how exactly do I do that? The top answer: Read this book and get all the answers... what to eat, how to exercise, how to feel great, how to stay smelling sweet like the rose. It's all in this book. Get started!
About the Author
Kavita Sharma is an independent writer and editor, mum, animal lover, and green thumb. She writes a lot in the health space but that’s mostly sober material for serious organizations. Inspired by her daughter’s growing years and a rediscovery of childhood’s simple joys and troubles, she’s begun penning fun, useful stuff for kids. Kavita currently lives in Gurgaon with her daughter, husband, and a dog.
Table of Contents
- Knowing what it means to be healthy
- Healthy meals are best meals
- Staying fit is fun
- Hygiene hurray
- Feeling good
- Healthy habits
- My healthy habits pledge
You may also like...
- Why Should I Eat Healthy: A-Z of Food and Nutrition Guide Regular Price 250.00 Special Price 225.00
- The Story of Food Regular Price 95.00 Special Price 85.00
- Mycorrhiza News (The Quarterly Newsletter of Mycorrhiza Network) Regular Price 500.00 Special Price 500.00