A Textbook of Municipal Solid Waste Analysis
- Size: 160 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 130
- Availability: Digital Only
- ISBN: 9788195077618
- Cover Price:
Rs.595.00 / US $42.00
- Special Price: Rs. 535.00 / US $37.00
Municipal solid waste (MSW) has become a tenacious problem, mainly due to the absence of adequate expertise and experience, thereby leading to its improper handling and management. This results in considerable environmental pollution and health hazards. Looking towards the pathetic situation of solid waste management, it can be established that the MSW has become a major challenge for the cities across the globe.
A Textbook of Municipal Solid Waste Analysis covers the analysis techniques, methods, guidelines, standards, and protocols aimed at effective management and reduction of MSW. To facilitate understanding, both theoretical and practical approaches of MSW analysis are extensively covered. Contents are supplemented by questions for the readers to realize better comprehension of each chapter. The book is intended to provide students, teachers, scientists, and field practitioners with comprehensive analysis techniques and strategies for reducing MSW generation, and in applying the concept of resource recovery and waste-to-energy. A Textbook of Municipal Solid Waste Analysis would be a valuable resource not only to academic and industry professionals, engaged in treatment and analysis of MSW but also as a complete, solution-oriented enchiridion to the scientific community.
• A better understanding of MSW analysis will contribute to safe and economical MSW management.
• Exhaustive collection of MSW analysis techniques and help the readers to understand experimental procedures in a concise manner.
• The book addresses various MSW treatment processes involved and the parameters to be considered prior to selecting a particular process.
• A must-have book in the context of both Indian and global conditions for arriving at practical solutions pertaining to MSW analysis and treatment.
• Comprehensive discussion on MSW analysis methods and techniques and thus will serve as a guide and inspiration for future researches into the realm of MSW analysis.
You may also like...
- Treatment of Urban Solid Waste: Engineering and Integrated Management Regular Price 550.00 Special Price 495.00
- Industrial Solid Wastes Regular Price 275.00 Special Price 248.00
- Wealth from Waste: trends and technologies(Third Edition) Regular Price 750.00 Special Price 675.00
- Management of Municipal Solid Waste Regular Price 450.00 Special Price 405.00