Carbon Footprint: reducing it for a better tomorrow
- Author(s): Ramesh Menon
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 56
- Binding: Hardback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179934975
- Cover Price:
Rs.250.00 / US $18.00
- Special Price: Rs. 225.00 / US $16.00
Most of us lead careless lifestyles that keep adding to environmental pollution. Carbon Footprint: reducing it for a better tomorrow takes an in-depth and critical look at our day-to-day activities: food habits, lifestyle, or mode of transport. It offers solutions and measures to reduce our carbon footprint to make our homes energy-efficient, recycle waste, reduce greenhouse gases, or gain from the benefi ts of using renewable energy. Follow 101 easy ways to refashion our lifestyles and emerge as “green” citizens.
About the Author:
Ramesh Menon is an author, journalist, documentary fi lmmaker, and corporate trainer. He is sensitive about environmental issues and writes on them extensively. At present, he is freelancing for numerous newspapers, magazines, and websites.
Table of Contents:
- Carbon Footprint? What’s that?
- Our Actions Determine Our Carbon Footprint
- Can We Reduce the Emission of Greenhouse Gases?
- Green Initiatives
- 101 Exciting Ways to Reduce our Carbon Footprint
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00