Let's Get active : Learning about Plants
Plants are an important part of our environment. They also add beauty and colour to our surroundings. Learning about Plants explains interesting facts about plants through spot-the-difference, maze, and colouring activities, besides various simple counting and writing exercises. These easy-to-do activities promote creative thinking and problem solving among young minds, making the title a fun supplement to their textbooks. At the same time, it acquaints them with the importance of plants and trees.
Other titles in the series
Learning about Animals (ISBN: 9788179934333)
Learning about Birds(ISBN: 9788179934340)
Learning about People and Places(ISBN: 9788179934371)
About the author:
Eman Chowdhary was born and brought up in Patna. Thanks to her professor parents, she started reading when she could barely hold a book properly! As the natural progression of this reading habit, she joined the publishing industry and has been there since!
Table of Contents:
- What is a Plant?
- How Plant Life Began?
- Evergreen Plants
- Deciduous Plants
- Plants as Food and Drink
- Plants for Other Products
- Plants as Medicine
- Poisonous Plants
- Global Warming and Plants
- Save the Earth
- Record Breakers
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00