Why Should I Save Water? : A smart kid's guide to a green world
Trash, oil spills, and climate change – these are only few of water’s troubles. Our drinking water supplies are shrinking, even as we continue to use more and more. We waste water and dump our garbage into rivers and oceans without giving it a thought. Do you know India may run out of drinking water in 25 years? Are you ready to take action? Every small step you take makes a difference. Why Should I Save Water? helps you understand the miracles of water. It teaches you the importance of saving water and helps you with ideas to do your bit towards conserving our precious resource – Water
- The Super Powers of Water
- Water, Water Everywhere
- So Little to Drink
- The Water Cycle
- Dirtying the Water
- Water’s Revenge
- Getting Hotter in Here
- Washing the Water
- The Water Footprint
- Why Saving Water is so Important?
- Catch the Rain
- Water: Use it Wisely
- Being Wise at School
- Our Water, Our Future
- Let’s Make a Rainwater Harvesting Model!
- Test Your Water Wisdom!
About the Author
Shweta Sinha is a post-graduate in Computer Applications and has worked with MNCs like Infosys, Satyam, and Microsoft. Writing is a passion that she pursued by graduating from The Institute of Children’s Literature, CT, USA. She has been developing content for both Adults and Children for five years now. Her articles and stories have been published in the online magazines like kinooze.com and Manipal blog, and print magazine like the Women’s Era. Her writings are often inspired by nature and a concern for the environment.
You may also like...
- Books for Green Quizzers (Classes 11 and 12) Regular Price 1875.00 Special Price 1690.00
- How Wacko is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Lets Save the Rain Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- The Rage of Waters Regular Price 250.00 Special Price 225.00