How come? How so? That's how things began: the inventions that changed our world
- Author(s): R P Subramanian
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 46
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179935477
- Cover Price:
Rs.185.00 / US $15.00
- Special Price: Rs. 167.00 / US $14.00
Inventions have changed our world beyond imagination — from the simple mechanical clock to the television, telephone, computer, and microscope. Learn how it all began, where, when, and who were the pioneers in this book.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00