How come? How so? That's how things happen: the magical mysteries of nature
- Author(s): Arshi Ahmad
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 46
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179935460
- Cover Price:
Rs.185.00 / US $15.00
- Special Price: Rs. 167.00 / US $14.00
How do plants make food? How do animals sleep through winter? How do seasons change? Find out the answers to these questions and more as How come? How so? That's how things happen: the magical mysteries of nature takes you to nature’s laboratory and brings alive the magic of nature and its processes.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00