Afforestation in India: dimensions of evaluation
With growing ecological, biological, and environmental imbalances, due importance and attention should be given to various forest resources and their management. Afforestation in India: dimensions of evaluation examines the monitoring and evaluation aspects of an afforestation project that incorporates various dimensions and approaches. This book is a useful guide to those interested in the monitoring and evaluation of afforestation projects.
• Comprehensive coverage of monitoring and evaluation of afforestation activities.
• Focus on various aspects of monitoring and evaluation of afforestation.
• Brief provided on the National Afforestation Project, including its intended monitoring and evaluation process and suggested modifications.
Undergraduates and postgraduates, researchers and professionals of Forest Management, Climate Change, Forestry, Biodiversity and Environmental groups
Table of Contents
• Monitoring and Evaluation Aspects of Forestry Projects
• Strengthening Evaluation and Monitoring Mechanism
• Assessment of Methodology for Monitoring and Evaluation
• Analysis of NAP Implementation
• Watershed Development of Natural Resource Management
• Sampling Techniques for Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects