Designed to Survive: All About Skin
- Author(s): Shona Bagai
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 20
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179933770
- Cover Price:
Rs.95.00 / US $11.00
- Special Price: Rs. 86.00 / US $10.00
When does a chameleon turn green? Why are snowshoe hares dark brown in summer but white in winter? How can the Wallace’s flying frog float in air? What is ‘sloughing’? These and many more ‘skinny’ facts can be found in this book.
You may also like...
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00
- Let's Get active : Learning about Plants Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00