Designed to Survive: All About Fins
- Author(s): Shona Bagai
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 20
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179933756
- Cover Price:
Rs.95.00 / US $11.00
- Special Price: Rs. 86.00 / US $10.00
Did you know that fins can be used as ‘legs’, crutches, seats or even ‘wings’? Or that the Bichir’s fins resemble tiny flags? What’s unique about the remora’s dorsal fin or the yellow butterflyfish’s tail fin? Explore this book to find the answers.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00