Green Science Genius: Energy
- Author(s): Rupak Ghosh
- Size: 180 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 28
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179933558
- Cover Price:
Rs.155.00 / US $12.00
- Special Price: Rs. 140.00 / US $11.00
From a stationary rock to a rushing waterfall, energy is everywhere. This book covers the different types of energy and explains the roles they play in the world around us. Elaborating on the underlying concepts, using visuals, experiments, and trivia, it tells readers why renewable energy is gaining importance and how they can help conserve energy.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00