Science in our Environment: Human Body
- Author(s): Aanchal Broca Kumar
- Size: 290 mm x 220 mm
- Pages: 28
- Binding: Hardback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179933459
- Cover Price:
Rs.155.00 / US $12.00
- Special Price: Rs. 140.00 / US $11.00
The human body is very similar to a machine, with separate mechanisms that work together to keep us healthy. In this book, learn about the different systems, such as the respiratory and the circulatory system, among others, that keep our body functioning normally. Also read little Teri’s questions as well the Green Genius’s answers about the way the human body works.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00