Super-Powered Earth:Energy from the Rays of the Sun
- Author(s): Benita Sen
- Size: 210 mm x 280 mm
- Pages: 30
- Binding: Hardback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179931370
- Cover Price:
Rs.150.00 / US $12.00
- Special Price: Rs. 135.00 / US $11.00
It's not just plants that use the sun's energy to make their food. So can we. And we can do much, much more. From Roman baths to modern-day spacecrafts, we have found ways to use the sun's light and heat. Yet, even today, we are able to capture only 1 per cent of this energy. Find out how we can make the most of the sun, and why that’s important for our planet.
You may also like...
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Healthy Happy Me: Easy-Peasy guide to awesome health Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- Let's Get Active : Learning about Flowers (An illustrated activity book that teaches young learners all about Flowers) Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00