Cleaner is Cheaper: Volume 3
- Author(s): R K Narang, Suneel Pandey and and K V Santosh Raghvan
- Size: 140 mm x 210 mm
- Pages: 266
- Binding: Paperback
- Weight: 350 gms
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179930700
- Cover Price:
Rs.1550.00 / US $70.00
- Special Price: Rs. 1350.00 / US $63.00
As the corporate sector makes firm inroads into the arena of sustainable development, TERI Press yet again brings the best of corporate initiatives to the public domain, in the third volume of Cleaner is cheaper: case studies of corporate environmental excellence .In this volume, 27 case studies have been presented from a wide cross-section of the Indian industry. The narrative unfolded by these case studies encompasses how the industrial establishments ensure that the natural resources that they use for production is optimally used in the industrial process, and given back to nature in a way that the quality, availability, and accessibility of these resources are ensured for life on earth, for today and for tomorrow.
The case studies are categorized into the following four themes.
- Water/waste management
- Waste management and resource conservation
- Process improvement
- Environmental management system
You may also like...
- Environmental Studies (Second Edition) Regular Price 325.00 Special Price 293.00
- The Land of the Setting Sun & Other Nature Tales Regular Price 250.00 Special Price 225.00
- Environment best practices: industry initiatives:Cleaner is cheaper volume 6 Regular Price 995.00 Special Price 900.00