Cleaner is cheaper: Case studies of corporate environmental excellence (Vol-II)
- Author(s): R.K.Narang
- Size: 210 mm x 280 mm
- Pages: 195
- Binding: Hardback
- Weight: 1070 gms
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788179930267
- Cover Price:
Rs.1500.00 / US $100.00
- Special Price: Rs. 1350.00 / US $90.00
'Cleaner is Cheaper: case studies of corporate environmental excellence'-Vol 2 is the second in the series on business cases highlighting the best practices in the Indian industry. Good environmental performance and cleaner initiatives undertaken by the corporates form the basis of selection of the case studies. In all, this volume has compiled 29 different case studies representing the entire cross section of the Indian Industry. Apart from portraying the environmental profiles of some of the industries in India, it also provides an insight into their environmental concerns and innovative practices that have helped to accomplish the environmental ends.
You may also like...
- Environmental Studies (Second Edition) Regular Price 325.00 Special Price 293.00
- Capabilities and Governance of Nanotechnology in the Developing World: Insights from India Regular Price 500.00 Special Price 450.00
- The Land of the Setting Sun & Other Nature Tales Regular Price 250.00 Special Price 225.00
- Environmental Studies: basic concepts Regular Price 295.00 Special Price 265.00
Includes case studies from HLL, GAIL, TATA Chemicals, Birla Corporation,and ITC
Highlighting corporate examples on
Available in a series of four volumes.