Save Energy to Save Future
- Author(s): A TERI Publication
- Size: 188 mm x 240 mm
- Pages: 40
- Binding: Paperback
How does switching off electrical appliances help? Does unplugging laptop and mobile chargers really matter? What is energy security? These are just some of the questions that are answered in Save Energy to Save the Future. The book engages children in learning about energy production and their uses through hands-on activities, and experiments. These will instil in them energy conserving habits and help in choosing the right options in their everyday lives, thus making sustainable planet a reality.
The book is aimed at explaining the students about the role of energy conservation in saving the planet from climate change. Students are expected to understand the importance of energy conservation, their role, inculcate energy saving habits and promote sustainable lifestyle.
This book is supported by ONGC TERI Biotech Limited (OTBL).
Table of Contents
Energy and Related Problems
Solutions at Hand
Be a Green Architect
Energy Audit at Home
You may also like...
- Reclaiming the Blue Earth: connecting people with water-related issues Regular Price 225.00 Special Price 202.00
- Build a Sustainable Environment: Module on Energy, Water and Waste
- Enviro-Challenge, Second Edition: a compilation of the best of Green Olympiad (for Class 6 to 10) Regular Price 150.00 Special Price 135.00
- How Wondrous is that: Nature's Bizarre Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00