Water Resources Division: Facilitating 'Water for All'
- Author(s): TERI Publication
- Size: 230 mm x 230 mm
- Pages: 132
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: English
Water Resources Division- Facilitating Water for All is a compilation of the key projects executed by the Water Resources Division, TERI, in different sub-sectors related to water along with providing inputs to policy making in the country and generating discussions around the major issues related to water. The booklet also highlights the key publications produced as part of the division’s research activities.
You may also like...
- Environmental Studies (Second Edition) Regular Price 325.00 Special Price 293.00
- Green Federalism : Experiences and Practices
- Capabilities and Governance of Nanotechnology in the Developing World: Insights from India Regular Price 500.00 Special Price 450.00
- The Land of the Setting Sun & Other Nature Tales Regular Price 250.00 Special Price 225.00