Back To The Roots
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Language: English
- Cover Price: Rs.400.00 / US $20.00
- Special Price: Rs.360.00 / US $18.00 View the montage
India's North East has a long heritage of sacred natural sites that have been preserved for generations because of the faith of the locals communities. Today science is recognizing these sites as hub of biodiversity. The film captures the beautiful traditions of the Khasis of Meghalaya, the Meteis of Manipur and the Vaishnav monasteries of Assam, and brings to fore, the ancient and increasingly fragile link between human cultures and biodiversity.
The film is a part of a television series called 'Colours of India', telecast on National Geographic Channel and produced with the support of ONGC."
You may also like...
- The Vanguards of Angul: People and forests Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- Redemption: a REDD+ story from India Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- Nagaland is changing Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- TERRAVISION: Learning to Dream Again (Hindi) Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00