Mycorrhiza News, a newsletter, published since 1988, is an instrument of knowledge communicating and disseminating the discoveries and research outputs. It deals with biodiversity, conservation, ecology, biotechnology, biofertilizer technology, commercial application, marketing aspects, updated literature, application of mycorrhizae for sustenance and resilient future with reference to various types of mycorrhizae.
The newsletter presents original research finding papers on these topics and publishes a large number of articles from eminent scientists and young researchers. It caters to the needs of young and enthusiastic workers engaged in the field of mycorrhiza research including agriculturists, mycorrhizologists, budding scientists, students and information professionals, besides updating their knowledge about understanding of mycorrhizae at national and global levels.
You are welcome to subscribe to the Mycorrhiza News and get updated on the latest development and the wealth of information available on mycorrhizal research.
• Notes on important breakthroughs
• Brief accounts of new approaches and techniques
• World mycorrhizal research news and innovations
• Research activities highlighting the Centre for Mycorrhiza Culture Collection
• Forthcoming and related events on Mycorrhiza
• Important references of research papers published in different national and international journals