Making Sense of Climate Change : A beginner's guide to global warming
- Author(s): Ranjana Saikia
- Size: 230 mm x 290 mm
- Pages: 55
- Binding: Paperback
- Language: 1
- ISBN: 9788179932353
- Cover Price:
Rs.175.00 / US $15.00
- Special Price: Rs. 158.00 / US $14.00
Climate change is an enormous challenge facing humankind today. Undoubtedly, it is the single largest environmental threat facing the planet, and we need to act fast to mitigate it. There is much that needs to be done and much that can be done to halt the catastrophic impacts of climate change. However, these steps have to be taken by all sections of human society, throughout the world. Making Sense of Climate Change discusses the causes, the impacts, as well as possible solutions, to tackle the problem at the individual, community, and global level in a simple easy-to-read style for the general reader
Table of Contents
What is climate change?
What causes climate change?
Effects of climate change
Uniting to tackle climate change
You may also like...
- 50 FAQs on Climate Change: know all about climate change and do your bit to limit it Regular Price 125.00 Special Price 112.00
- 101 Facts: Climate change Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Save Planet Earth : Know Climate Change Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00
- Save Planet Earth : 101 Q & A on Climate Change Regular Price 185.00 Special Price 167.00