It's High Time
- Duration: 25 Minutes
- Language: English
- Cover Price: Rs.400.00 / US $20.00
- Special Price: Rs.360.00 / US $18.00 View the montage
In 1992, at the Earth Summit in Rio, all nations signed the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The rich countries agreed to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and promised to enable poor countries to fight climate change by extending funds and technology. But these turned out to be empty promises.
Produced in the run-up to the 21st Conference of Parties in Paris, Its high time presents an incisive narrative on the science and politics behind global climate change negotiations. While highlighting the climate vulnerabilities of developing countries, it implores the developed world to live up to the commitments they have made for over several decades now.
You may also like...
- Hope: Climate Positive Stories from India Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- TERRAVISION: Give us a Life, Please! (Hindi) Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- Tales of Gorakhpur Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- TERRAVISION: Give us a Life, Please! (English) Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00