TERI Energy & Environment Data Directory and Yearbook (TEDDY) 2013/14: with complimentary CD
TERI Energy & Environment Data Directory and Yearbook, or TEDDY, is an annual publication brought out by TERI since 1986. TEDDY is often used as a reference in other peer-reviewed books and journals for energy and environment-related data. It gives an annual overview of the developments in the energy supplying and consuming sectors as well as the environment sector. It also provides a review of the government policies that have implications for these sectors of the Indian economy.
- Exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors
- Recent data along with data for the past years presented in the form of structured and easyto-understand tables
- Recent advances made in the energy sectors are represented in the book
- Self-explanatory figures showing the latest trends in various sectors are also part of each chapter
- The “Green focus” section in every chapter highlights a topical issue
- The book comes with a complimentary CD that contains all the chapters and additional tables
Researchers and Professionals from industries, government organizations, and public sector undertakings. Research scholars from different NGOs, bilateral and multilateral institutions, and academic institutions.
Table of Contents
- Indian Energy sector: an overview • Organization of the energy sector • Commercial energy balance tables and conversion factors
- Energy supply: Coal and ignite, petroleum and natural gas, power, and renewable energy sources and technologies
- Energy demand: Agriculture, industry, transport, and domestic
- Local and global environment: Environment, Climate change
- Energy and Environment goals: Conceptual issues for goals around energy and environment
You may also like...
- Making every drop count Regular Price 75.00 Special Price 68.00
- Privatization of electricity distribution: the Orissa experience Regular Price 175.00 Special Price 158.00
- Defining an integrated energy strategy for India: Ensuring security, sufficiency, and sustainability Regular Price 180.00 Special Price 162.00
- Stimulating technological change: The FCCC in the context of developing country initiatives Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00