GRIHA MANUAL: Five volume set
GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assesimet) is the national rating system of India. It is an evaluation tool for measuring and rating a building’s environmental performance. This set of GRIHA manuals is a guide for building professionals (architects, services engineers, landscape designers, project managers, and contractors) involved in the design and construction of green buildings.The manuals provide a comprehensive understanding of the GRIHA rating system, including its underlying criteria, rating process, strategies for compliance, and the documentation and evaluation procedure.
• First complete guide to the GRIHA rating system
• Comprehensive manual on criteria, rating process, and strategies
• Graphical representation of documentation preparation and evaluation procedure
Table of Contents
Volume 1: Introduction
Volume 2: Technical manual for trainers on sustainable site planning, health and well-being during construction
Volume 3: Technical manual for trainers on building and system design optimization, renewable energy application
Volume 4: Technical manual for trainers on water and waste management, sustainable building materials, health and well-being of building occupants, building operation and maintenance
Volume 5: Technical manual for evaluators: a guide for assessing GRIHA documentation
You may also like...
- Improving Earthquake and Cyclone Resistance of Structures: guidelines for the Indian subcontinent Regular Price 995.00 Special Price 896.00
- Sustainable Building Design Manual- Volume I Regular Price 501.00 Special Price 451.00
- Sustainable Building-Design Manual- Volume II Regular Price 501.00 Special Price 451.00