Energy, environment, and sustainable development
- Commercial energy flow in India for 2013–14
Coal and lignite
- All-India installed capacity (as on 31 March 2016)
- Coal reserves in India (as on 1 April 2015)
- Trends in raw coal production over the past 10 years
- Trends in lignite production over the past 10 years
- Production of coal from opencast and underground mining (in per cent) from 2005/06 to 2014/15
- Estimated coal demand (in MT) as per the annual plan of MoC
- Coal transportation by various modes for 2014/15
- Import of coking and non-coking coal
- Capacity utilization at major ports
- Accident and death rates in coal mines in India
Petroleum and natural gas
- Quantity and value of crude oil imports in India
- Imports of crude oil and petroleum products in relation to total imports
- Natural gas production in India by sector (in BCM).
- Natural gas imports (in MT)
- Geology of natural gas resources
- Installed capacity by source (as on 31 March 2015).
- Installed capacity by sector (2014/15 versus 2015/16)
- Trend in electricity generation by source from 2010/11 to 2015/16
- Electricity generation by sector (as on 31 March 2015)
- Captive generation installed capacity by source (2011/12 versus 2012/13).
- Captive generation by source
- Trend in annual plant load factor of central, state, and private thermal stations from 2008/09 to 2015/16
- System losses by region (2011/12 versus 2012/13)
- Trend in peak deficit from 2009/10 to 2015/16
- Trend in energy deficit from 2009/10 to 2015/16
- Consumer connected load by category (as on 31 March 2013)
- Share of different segments within the total short-term transaction for 2014/15
- Trends in the price of short-term transactions of electricity for 2014/15
- Source-wise distribution of achieving 175 GW of target by 2022.
- Grid-connected renewable energy installed capacity and power sector in India
- Market share of grid-connected rooftop solar power
- Rooftop SPV potential of the ministries of Government of India.
- Foodgrain production of India
- HSD and LDO consumption in the agriculture sector
- Number of tractors sold
- Number of power tillers sold.
- Production of urea, diammonium phosphate, and other complex fertilizers (in MT)
- Institutional set-up of PMKSY
- Energy consumption trends in urea plants
- Consumption of high-speed diesel in different transport modes (in '000 tonnes)
- Registered motor vehicles (in thousand) during 1951–2013
- Trend of originating passenger and passenger kilometre growth in railways (in million)
- Trend of originating freight traffic and freight tonne kilometre growth in the railways (millions)
- Growth in the consumption of electricity and high-speed diesel by the railways for locomotive services
- Consumption of petroleum products in shipping (tonnes, %) during 2014/15.
- Population without access to electricity in 2013.
- Population relying on the traditional use of biomass for cooking in 2013.
- Distribution of urban households (per 1000) of each urban household type by the primary source of energy for lighting from July 2011 to June 2012.
- Distribution of households (per 1000) of each rural household type by the primary source of energy for lighting from July 2011 to June 2012
- Energy balance based on a net calorific value—residential consumption in India.
- Consumption of electricity by the domestic sector in India (in '000 GWh)
- All-India LPG domestic customers of oil marketing companies (public sector undertakings) (as on 1 April 2016)
- Percentage of urban population in SAARC and BRIC during 2014.
- Percentage of NAMP stations in metropolitan cities exceeding the NAAQ standards during 2015
- Top 10 NAMP stations in metropolitan areas exceeding the NAAQ standard ambient NOx concentration (40 mg/m3).
- Top 10 NAMP stations in metropolitan areas exceeding the NAAQ standard ambient PM2.5 concentration (40 mg/m3)
- Top 10 states with reported cases of ARI during 2012 and 2014.
- Top 10 states with reported deaths from ARI during 2012 and 2014
- BOD trend of waterbodies in India
- Total coliform trend of waterbodies in India
- Faecal coliform trend of waterbodies in India.
- Top 10 states generating the highest municipal solid waste per day (2009–12).
- All-India annual mean temperature anomalies for 1901–2015 (based on the 1961–90 average)
- Spatial patterns of liner trends of (a) maximum and (b) minimum temperature
- Spatial pattern of trend (°C/100 years) in mean annual temperature anomalies (1901–2015)
- Decadal means of all-India summer monsoon rainfall (% departure from mean).
- All-India annual mean percentage departures for 1901–2015 (based on the 1961–90 average)
- Sub-divisional trends of (a) seasonal and (b) monsoon rainfall for 1901–2003.
- Time series of active (upper panel) and break (lower panel) during the monsoon season
- India’s primary energy demand by fuel type and related CO2 emissions in the INDC scenario.