Know all about: Trees (The Green Gem)
Do you know where the fruits you eat come from?
Do you know where the oxygen you breathe comes from?
Do you know what keeps the soil from being washed away during rains?
Do you know where your favourite bird lives?
Tree is a very important part of our world. The tree give us food, it provides us clean air, it shelters animals, and saves us from the harsh environment. In this book we will learn about different types of trees, its life cycle, its functions, different parts of a tree, and what can we do to save the most important natural resource.
Other books in this series:
- Know All About Sun: The Great Ball of Fire! (ISBN: 9788179931721)
- Know All About Wind: The Air in a Hurry! (ISBN: 9788179931738)
- Know All About Water: The Big Splash! (ISBN: 9788179931745)
- Know All About Space: The Great Beyond! (ISBN: 9788179931769)
- Know All About Earth: The Blue Marvel! (ISBN: 9788179931776)
- Know All About Soil: The Precious Earth! (ISBN: 9788179931752)
Table of Contents
- Parts of a tree
- Types OF Trees
- Our food source
- Natural healers
- Tree world records
- Trees – in our culture
- World without trees
- Try some of the following activities