TERI Energy and Environment Data Diary and Yearbook (TEDDY) 2015/16 (UPDATED EDITION)
TERI Energy & Environment Data Diary and Yearbook (TEDDY) is an annual publication brought out by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) since 1986. It is the only comprehensive energy and environment yearbook in India which provides updated information on the energy supply sectors (coal and lignite, petroleum and natural gas, power, and renewable energysources), energy demand sectors (agriculture, industry, transport, residential, and commercial sectors), and environment (local and global). The publication also provides a review of the government policies that have implications for these sectors of the Indian economy. Each edition of TEDDY contains India's commercial energy balances for the last four years that provide comprehensive information on energy flows within different sectors of the economy and how they have been changing over time. These energy balances and conversion factors are a valuable ready reckoner for researchers, scholars, and organizations working on energy sector. After the introductory chapters, for the ease of readers, TEDDY has been divided into sections on energy supply, energy demand, and local and global environment. Interactive graphs, figures, maps, and tables have been used throughout the chapters to explain facts, which make the book an interesting read. In addition, detailed tables at the end of each chapter represent statistical data on each of the above-mentioned sectors. The publication is accompanied by a complimentary CD containing full text. The publication has more than 15,000 readers across the globe and is often cited in international peer reviewed journals and policy documents.
- Exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors
- Recent data along with data from the past years covered in the form of structured and easy-to-understand tables
- Recent advances made in the energy sectors
- Self-explanatory figures and graphs showing the latest trends in various sectors
- The “Green Focus” at the end of every chapter highlights a topical issue
- A complimentary CD that contains all the chapters and additional tables
Researchers and Professionals from industries, government organizations, and public sector undertakings. Research scholars from different NGOs, bilateral and multilateral institutions, and academic institutions.
Table of Contents
About TEDDY 2015/16 (Updated Edition)
- Energy, environment, and sustainable development
- Coal and lignite
- Petroleum and natural gas
- Renewable energy
- Household energy
Local and global environment
- Climate change
You may also like...
- Stimulating technological change: The FCCC in the context of developing country initiatives Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Changing Coastlines: Effects of climate change Regular Price 75.00 Special Price 68.00
- Framework for Infrastructure Regulation Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Biogas: The Indian NGO experience Regular Price 195.00 Special Price 176.00