Environmental Studies: Multiple Choice Questions
Environmental Studies: Multiple Choice Questions contains more than 1400 multiple choice questions covering various environment-related topics, such as ecology and environment, biodiversity, natural resources, eco-marketing, environmental finance, air pollution, and water pollution. The first chapter is a comprehensive introduction to environmental studies. The book will prove beneficial for academicians, students pursuing courses on environmental studies, professionals, aspirants of various competitive exams, and stakeholders in the environment sector. It can also be handy for various quiz programmes.
Academicians, students pursuing courses on environmental studies, professionals, aspirants of various competitive exams, and stakeholders in the environment sector. It can also be handy for various quiz programmes.
Table of Contents
- Environment: The Lifeline and Habitat for Living Organisms
- Fundamentals of Environment
- Ecology and Environment
- Environmental Economics and Regulations
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Pollution and Disaster Management
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Natural Resources
- Climate Change
- Management of Solid and Hazardous Wastes
- Environmental Finance
- Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Questions
You may also like...
- Regional environmental management plan: issues and approaches Regular Price 240.00 Special Price 216.00
- Common property water resources: Dependence and Institutions in India's Villages Regular Price 850.00 Special Price 765.00
- Hydrology of Small Watersheds Regular Price 550.00 Special Price 500.00
- Alternative development paths: scope for mobilizing Regular Price 750.00 Special Price 675.00