TERI Energy and Environment Data Diary and Yearbook (TEDDY) 2014/15 : with complimentary CD
TERI Energy and Environment Data Diary and Yearbook (TEDDY) is an annual publication brought out by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) since 1986. It is the only comprehensive energy and environment yearbook in India which provides updated information on the energy supply sectors (coal and lignite, petroleum and natural gas, power, and renewable energy sources), energy demand sectors (agriculture, industry, transport, residential, and commercial sectors), and environment (local and global). It also provides a review of the government policies that have implications on energy and environment in India.
Each edition of TEDDY contains India’s commercial energy balances for the last four years that provide comprehensive information on energy flows within different sectors of the economy and how they have been changing over time. These energy balances and conversion factors are a valuable reference for researchers, scholars, and organizations working on energy and related sectors. After the introductory chapters, TEDDY has been divided into sections on energy supply, energy demand, and local and global environment. The twenty-ninth edition of the publication, TEDDY 2014/15, comes with several interesting features. The Green Focus at the end of each chapter highlights sustainable initiatives and successful practices. The publication also features a section with a discussion around sustainable development goals and tracking framework for sustainable energy goals at global, national, and sub-national levels.
Graphs, maps, and tables have been used in all chapters to explain facts, which make the book an interesting read. In addition, detailed tables at the end of each chapter represent statistical data on energy and environment. The publication is accompanied by a complimentary CD containing full text. The publication is cited in international peer-reviewed journals and policy documents.
- Exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors
- Recent data along with data for the past years presented in the form of structured and easy to understand tables
- Recent advances made in the energy sectors are covered in the book
- Self-explanatory fi gures and graphs showing the latest trends in various sectors are also part of chapters
- The “Green focus” section in every chapter highlights a topical issue
- The book comes with a complimentary CD that contains all the chapters and additional tables
Researchers and Professionals from industries, government organizations, and public sector undertakings. Research scholars from different NGOs, bilateral and multilateral institutions, and academic institutions.
Table of Contents
You may also like...
- Stimulating technological change: The FCCC in the context of developing country initiatives Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Changing Coastlines: Effects of climate change Regular Price 75.00 Special Price 68.00
- Framework for Infrastructure Regulation Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Biogas: The Indian NGO experience Regular Price 195.00 Special Price 176.00