TERI Energy Data Directory and Yearbook (TEDDY) 2011/12 (with a complimentary CD)
TERI Energy Data Directory Yearbook, or TEDDY, is an annual publication brought out by TERI since 1986. TEDDY is often used as a reference in other peer-reviewed books and journals for energy and environment-related data. It gives an annual overview of the developments in the energy supplying and consuming sectors as well as the environment sector. It also provides a review of the government policies that have implications for these sectors of the Indian economy.
The book provides extensive data collated from the various government ministries, on the energy supply sectors including coal and lignite, oil and gas, power, and renewable energy sources and technologies; energy demand sectors, namely, agriculture, industry, transport and domestic sectors; along with information related to environment and climate change. Graphs and maps have been used extensively to explain facts, that makes the book an interesting read. Besides, detailed tables have been provided at the end of each chapter, making TEDDY a comprehensive data book.
Each edition of TEDDY contains India’s commercial energy balances for the past four years that provide comprehensive information on energy flows within different sectors of the economy and how they have been changing over time. These energy balances and conversion factors are a valuable ready reckoner for anybody working on energy and related sectors.
- Exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors.
- Recent data along with data for the past years presented in the form of structured and easy-to-understand tables.
- Recent advances made in the energy sectors are represented in the book.
- Self-explanatory figures showing the latest trends in various sectors are also part of each chapter.
- The “in focus” section in every chapter highlights a topical issue.
- The book comes with a complimentary CD that contains all the chapters and additional tables.
Energy companies, industries, research institutes
Table of Contents
Indian Energy sector: an overview
- Coal and lignite
- Oil and gas
- Renewable energy sources and technologies
- Climate change and energy
Organization of the energy sector
Commercial energy balance tables and conversion factors
Local and global environment
You may also like...
- Framework for Infrastructure Regulation Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Biogas: The Indian NGO experience Regular Price 195.00 Special Price 176.00
- Environmental threats, vulnerability, and adaptation: case studies from India Regular Price 400.00 Special Price 360.00
- Towards Cleaner Technologies: A process story in the Firozabad glass industry cluster Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00