TERI Energy Data Directory (TEDDY) 2009
An annual publication brought out by TERI since 1986, TEDDY provides an overview of the implications of government policies for the Indian economy. Besides sections on the latest technological developments and the environmental implications of energy use, TEDDY also includes India's commercial energy balances for the past four years. The contents of TEDDY are categorized under: (1) energy supply (oil and gas, coal and lignite, power, renewable energy), (2) energy demand (industry, transport, agriculture, and domestic), (3) forests and environment, and (4) global environmental issues.
• TEDDY is an exhaustive compilation of data from energy supply and demand sectors.
• Recent data along with the data for the past years are presented in the form of structured and easy-to-understand tables.
• Recent advances made in the energy sectors are also represented in the book.
• Glossary of difficult terms is appended at the end of the book.
• Self explanatory figures showing the latest trends in various sectors are also part of each chapter.
Energy companies, industries, research institutes
Table of Contents
• Commercial Energy Balance
• Energy supply
• Oil and gas
• Coal and Lignite
• Renewable Energy
• Energy demand
• Forests and environment
• Global environmental issues
You may also like...
- Biogas: The Indian NGO experience Regular Price 195.00 Special Price 176.00
- CO2 mitigation and the Indian transport sector Regular Price 75.00 Special Price 68.00
- TERI Energy Data Directory (TEDDY) 2010 Regular Price 1500.00 Special Price 1200.00
- Towards Cleaner Technologies: A process story in the Firozabad glass industry cluster Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00