Dictionary of Energy: Indian Edition
- Author(s): Cutler J Cleveland
- Size: 240 mm x 170 mm
- Pages: 502
- Binding: Hardback
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9788131205365
- Cover Price:
Rs.1750.00 / US $110.00
- Special Price: Rs. 1575.00 / US $99.00
Published by Elsevier, this authoritative resource on energy issues is made available to readers in India and South- Asia exclusively by TERI Press.
At a time when energy and environment issues are right at the forefront and are generating increasing news as well as political discussions, the Dictionary is well timed for anyone who wants to be updated on energy issues. It is of definitive value to energy sector experts, students and researchers working in the area of energy studies, consultants, scientists, educators, as well as journalists and policy experts.
The impressive new Dictionary of Energy will not only help the world communicate better on energy matters, it will also help its users understand energy issues and opportunities.In a single volume Dictionary of Energy provides a comprehensive and organized body of knowledge on what is certain to become an increasingly vital area of scientific study and social importance in the 21st century.
You may also like...
- Towards Cleaner Technologies: A process story in the Firozabad glass industry cluster Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Towards cleaner technologies: A Process story in Small-Scale Foundries Regular Price 200.00 Special Price 180.00
- Defining an integrated energy strategy for India: Ensuring security, sufficiency, and sustainability Regular Price 180.00 Special Price 162.00
- DSM Action Plan for Tamil Nadu
Overseas price is inclusive of USD 17.00 as postage.
Only for sale in Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
Over 100 ?window? essays by noted scientists that provide in-depth explanations of key terms
More than 400 biographical entries of key individuals in the field of energy
Special section of over 100 historical quotations pertaining to energy
150 illustrations and photographs
More than 8,000 headwords, with 10,000 entries in total, covering 40 scientific disciplines and subject areas